This is some of the stuff we got up to in 2014:
- music for Christmas - 13th December
Edinburgh Brass Band were delighted to return to the beautiful St John's church for our annual Christmas concert.
- to absent friends - 1st November
Edinburgh Brass Band provided a night of celebration and remembrance by candlelight, in the stunning surroundings of St John's Church, Edinburgh, as part of To Absent Friends, a Scotland-wide festival of storytelling and remembrance taking place throughout Scotland. (www.toabsentfriends.org.uk)
- Varsity American Football Game, Sunday 2nd February 2014
Once again EBB returned to this event to perform for crowds gathered to see the University of Edinburgh Predators take on the Edinburgh Napier Knights.
- St Columba's A Walk to Remember, Saturday 21st June 2014
- Queen Street Garden Party, Saturday 26th July 2014
- Freedom Concert at the Just Festival, St John's Parish Church, Lothian Road, 4pm Sunday 3rd August 2014