This is some of the stuff we got up to in 2013:
- A Scottish Journey with Edinburgh Brass Band - 10th August
Edinburgh Brass Band took the festival audience on a musical journey of Scotland, and we received some great feedback.
- Christmas Concert - 14th December
This year's Christmas concert went down well with the audience who gathered to enjoy a brassy evening of entertainment.
- Opening Event of The Festival of Spirituality and Peace - 1st August
- Queen Street Garden Party - 27th July
Once again, EBB were invited to play for a prestigious private garden party in the heart of Edinburgh. It was a great day, and we hope to be back next year.
- Leuchie House, 8th June
- As part of EBB's community commitment, we enjoyed playing for the residents of Leuchie House, a respite centre who provide breaks to individuals affected by long term conditions.
- St Columba's Hospice Sponsored Walk,12th May
- The band provided light entertainment to those finishing the Water of Leith Walks: The Big Yin (Balerno - Leith Links, 12.25 miles) and The Wee Yin (Murrayfield - Leith Links, 5 miles). Congratulations to all who took part!
- Varsity American Football Game, 3rd February
- We enjoyed providing entertainment both before the game and during half time to the crowds gathered to see the University of Edinburgh Predators take on the Edinburgh Napier Knights. The band were really well received and playing "Gangnam Style" went down well with the crowd!