This is some of the stuff we got up to in 2012:
- Christmas Concert - 14th December
Edinburgh Brass Band's debut concert in the centre of Edinburgh
- Forest Pitch - 25th August
Football and art were united when four amateur teams played two matches on a specially-created pitch in the heart of a Borders forest near Selkirk.
Edinburgh-based Craig Coulthard’s Forest Pitch art experience is one of Scotland’s most dramatic and delightful contributions to the Cultural Olympiad, run in tandem with the 2012 Olympic Games.
- West End Village Christmas Light Switch-on, Edinburgh - 29th November 2012
Festive celebrations and carols outside The Rutland Bar in the West End Village, Edinburgh.
- Christmas Launch at Dobbies Garden World, Livingston - 4th October 2012 (!)
Christmas carols at a local Dobbies to help them launch their 2012 Christmas shop.
- Diamond Jubilee Garden Party - 28th July 2012
A major Diamond Jubilee Garden Party in the heart of Edinburgh.