Edinburgh Brass Band performs at a couple big concerts every year. However, we are also happy to get involved in large and small events throughout the local area. Over the years we’ve been invited to play at everything from film premiers, to garden parties and a whole host of interesting and exciting stuff in between.
Just get in touch if you would like the band to be involved with any events you’re currently organising.
The events currently in our diary are:
- Christmas Concert- 16th December 2017
We're back in St John's church for the band's annual Christmas concert. It's always a firm favourite so why not take a break from the craziness in town and enjoy this perfect festive treat.
Buy your tickets on Eventbright. Admission is free for under 18s so bring the whole family.
- Queen Street Garden Party - 29th July 2017
The band have performed at this traditional garden party in the heart of the city every year since we first formed and it is always a firm favourite come rain or shine
- Trinity Gala - 27th August 2017
- To Absent Friends - 4th November 2017
- This free concert is now part of the band's traditions and we are delighted to support it again. This time we'll be in the impressive St Mary's Cathedral. Get more details and reserve your free tickets at Eventbrite.